- About Us
Principal's Message School History School Crest School Song Mission, Vision & Values School Management Committee Staff Email Directory Student Council School Information Photo Gallery
- Academic Departments
English Language and Literature Humanities Lifeskills and Enterprise Mathematics Mother Tongue Physical Education and Aesthetics Science Teaching and Learning
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) - Health Science Learning for Life Programme (LLP) Character and Citizenship Education Character First Cyberwellness Education and Career Guidance Sexuality Education Student Well-Being
- Direct School Admission Exercise
DSA Community and Youth Leadership DSA Health Science DSA Performing Arts (GUZHENG AND SYMPHONIC BAND) DSA Sports DSA Uniformed Groups DSA Timeline
- Home-Based Learning (HBL)
HBL Weekly Timetable Lower Secondary Upper Secondary Class Daily Plans
Achievement In Mathematics
Our students took part in various Mathematics competitions like the Singapore Mathematical Olympiad, the Australian Mathematics Competition, the All Singapore Secondary Mathematics Competition for Normal Course students, and the Ngee Ann Mathematics Challenge. The following are our achievements:
Our students who took part in the Singapore Mathematical Olympiad brought home a gold medal, two bronze medals and three honourable mention certificates.
- One student came in eighth position in the All Singapore Secondary Mathematics Competition for Normal Course Students 2016.
- In the Australian Mathematics Competition, our students obtained a high distinction, 18 distinctions and 70 credits.
- Our team emerged as Runner-up in the Ngee Ann Mathematics Challenge.