Home > Home-Based Learning (HBL)
Home-Based Learning (HBL)
What should I do if I need help?
- If you need help to reset your SLS account password, please contact your Form Teachers or Subject Teachers.
- If you need help unlocking your SLS account / Preshigh email, please request through this form: https://go.gov.sg/phspwreset . Your new password will be mailed to your form teacher.
- If you face any technical issues, i.e. SLS not working, please e mail the SLS Helpdesk at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6702 6513 (Mon-Fri 9am – 9pm, Sat 9am – 3pm)
- Students who need computing devices or whose computing devices are not working during HBL can download this form: loan form
- Students can come to school with the signed forms to collect the computing devices (Monday to Friday, 8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.)